Thursday, March 22, 2007

Last night poured over to today

Last night it seemed as if things could get no worse. Our church decided to split the junior high and highschool youth groups. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Now it seems like it would be good for the youth but many of the church members took offense. I just did not know what to do.I love all of the people included in the discussion and refused to take any side except for the side of the youth. When I finally got home my daughter calls to say she is having marital problems and being married less than a year was in need of advice. Advice is not my specialty I talked to her and tried to get her to see that everything would work out and if it did not she could always come back home.
Tonight my beloved salukis went down in the NCAA championships against kansas. It was so close a three point margin. Man the luck and we fell on the wrong side of it this time. On the good side we all set at the table tonight. I made a wonderful but easy dessert and my husband helped with the meatloaf. It all tasted great.
That's it for tonight but I am praying that tommorow will be much better.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for the sweet words. I am so sorry to hear all of the trials you are experiencing. May God's love cover you and offer you peace during this time.

Susie said...

I am such a goof because I got you confused with another commenter, but I am so glad I stopped by your blog. Forgive my confusion, and I will be more careful next time.