Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday workday

After my daughter visiting on Saturday and then taking the youth trip on Sunday, Monday meant alot of work was on the way. Laundry, how does it pile up so fast? I washed atleast 8 so far and as soon as they come out of the dry they are put away where they belong. The dishes had accumalted after the kids snacked when they got home and had to be washed today. The work is primarily done, Lasagna and garlic bread on the menu tonight and almost prepared. I have no idea what dessert is yet but I am trying my best to cheat and have fruit or something rather than having to make a dessert. Oh, I almost forgot someone turned down the fridge thermostat and the milk went bad, cans of biscuts popped open and there was a mess in my kitchen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just found your blog, and it's really pretty with all the pink!

I know just how you feel with the dishes and laundry piling up... the signs of a large and busy family!! :-) That's too bad about the fridge, though. I think it's happened to most of us at some point, what is it with kids and knobs and dials?!

Have a great day!! :-)

Scone said...

Oh man, our kids just did that to our fridge/food recently, too-- and it wasn't the first time. Good thing we love them.