Tuesday, March 20, 2007


This is my first time of participating in Monday Menu: In the past I have used many ideas and now I want to share mine. I am a day late in placing my menu plan on line but I created it before.
Monday:
B: sausage patties with homemade biscuts
L: sandwiches and vegies with dip
S: lasagna, garlic bread, greenbeans, almond bark goodies
Teusday:
B: pancakes, syrup
L: will be running errands probably pick up something at the deli
S: tuna mac, fries, cheese slices and crackers, german chocolate cake with carmel pecan icing
Wednesday:
B: oatmeal
L: cheese ravioli, bread and butter
S: supper is at church
Thursday:
B: fruit on the go I need to be at the local college early
L: cafeteria food (as much as I hate it will be at the college)
S: italian beef on hawian rolls, pasta salad, chips, oreo delight
Friday:
B: scrambled suprise
L: tuna on toast, vegies and dip
S: meatloaf, cauliflower and broccoli salad, caramel apple cake
Saturday:
Brunch: bacon sandwiches, scrambled eggs, waffles, fruit
Supper quick chops skillet, stuffing, green beans , wacky cake
Sunday:
B: donuts and milk or coffee at church
L: crockpot pot roast, potato, mac and cheese, roll and pumpkin pie cake
S: I am a youth sponsor and the youth will be on a progressive dinner
I am so thankful that Laura holds this monday menu so that we all can share ideas.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome! So glad you have joined us. Sometimes I wonder how I ever managed without menu planning, it has been a lifesaver for me.

Blessings,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Wow, your menu looks great!! I am impressed, you plan breakfasts and lunch AND have a dessert every night. Your family is lucky!! :-)I have started planning dinners, which is such a huge help in the evening, though!!